Search: Posts From Last Day
Broadcasting Q? Announcing The Time On The Radio by Chris K-Man
I've noticed it for about ten years, maybe mo The announcer/other on-air personality more often than not tells the wrong time! Typically the wrong hour....
Today 03:40 AM
by Ron C[_2_] Go to last post
3 22 Pro Audio
Subwoofers! Etc. by Ty Ford[_2_]
Hi, After years of not caring about subwoofers, I finally got onboard after hearing a modest one on a Polk system that we got for Kathy's living room flat...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:17 AM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
88 746 Pro Audio
Pultec EQP clone problem by gareth magennis
Right, I have this Pultec EQP-1A clone that apparently was motorboating, but only when attached to a patchbay. Turns out the manufacturer knew certain serial...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:01 AM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
30 321 Pro Audio
Broadcasting Q: Announcing The Time on The Radio by Chris K-Man
I've noticed it for about ten years, maybe mo The announcer/other on-air personality more often than not tells the wrong time! Typically the wrong hour....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:11 AM
by geoff Go to last post
13 36 Pro Audio