Search: Posts From Last Day
M-audio Delta 1010 Card desired by Barry[_5_]
Howdy, all. Barry B here.. not sure to whom this post will be attributed by Thunderbird.... I just picked up what I thought was another M-Audio Delta 1010...
Today 05:17 AM
by James Price[_6_] Go to last post
5 55 Pro Audio
How can I listen to tracks while they are being digitized from LPs toSound Forge? by William Rupp
I am successfully using Sound Forge to digitize LPs. How can I listen to the tracks as they are being captured?
Today 12:49 AM
by geoff Go to last post
3 26 Pro Audio