Search: Posts made by: Usenet-News
Forum: General August 29th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Usenet-News
Need Amplifier Recommendation

> So what IS your price range ?
>
> Why wait to tell us such important factors ?

An oversight... I am looking for a unit up to $350 US ($190 GBP)

The Cambridge Audio Azur 340A started to look...
Forum: Tech August 29th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Usenet-News
Need Amplifier Recommendation

> So what IS your price range ?
>
> Why wait to tell us such important factors ?

An oversight... I am looking for a unit up to $350 US ($190 GBP)

The Cambridge Audio Azur 340A started to look...
Forum: General August 29th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Usenet-News
Need Amplifier Recommendation

> The Audiosource one you suggest needs a pre-amp - the Zpre 2. Have a look
> in Richer Sounds to see what they have - I'm betting they can help you for
> not a lot of money. A quick look shows...
Forum: Tech August 29th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Usenet-News
Need Amplifier Recommendation

> The Audiosource one you suggest needs a pre-amp - the Zpre 2. Have a look
> in Richer Sounds to see what they have - I'm betting they can help you for
> not a lot of money. A quick look shows...
Forum: General August 29th 08, 04:24 PM Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Usenet-News
Need Amplifier Recommendation

I am looking for an amplifier (that can work without a preamp) that is
simple and perferablly compact with the following specs:

At least one stereo channel to drive two 100 watt 8 ohm...
Forum: Tech August 29th 08, 04:24 PM Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech