Search: Posts made by: ~misfit~[_2_]
Forum: Tech October 12th 11, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.audio.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By ~misfit~[_2_]
MP3s And Other Digital Audio Files Mysteriously Shrinking!!

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Peter Larsen wrote:
> ChrisCoaster wrote:
>
>> On Sep 30, 11:26 am, UnsteadyKen > wrote:
>
>> Something else I hinted at but did not succinctly...
Forum: Tech October 7th 10, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.audio.tech
Replies: 93
Posted By ~misfit~[_2_]
Value of KLH speakers?

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Arny Krueger wrote:
> "~misfit~" > wrote in
> message
>> Somewhere on teh intarwebs GregS...
Forum: Tech October 6th 10, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.audio.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By ~misfit~[_2_]
OT(?) Which CD better?

Somewhere on teh intarwebs UnsteadyKen wrote:
> ~misfit~ said...
>
>> I feel sorry for anyone who might have heard of this brilliantly
>> mastered, produced and mixed album and how great it sounds...
Forum: Tech October 6th 10, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.audio.tech
Replies: 93
Posted By ~misfit~[_2_]
Value of KLH speakers?

Somewhere on teh intarwebs GregS wrote:
> In article >, David
> Nebenzahl > wrote:
>> On 9/5/2010 10:02 PM Eeyore spake...
Forum: Tech October 5th 10, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.audio.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By ~misfit~[_2_]
OT(?) Which CD better?

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Jens Rodrigo wrote:
> "~misfit~" > wrote:
>> I just saw one of my old favourite CDs (and an excellent yardstick
>> for judging stereos or...
Forum: Tech October 5th 10, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.audio.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By ~misfit~[_2_]
OT(?) Which CD better?

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Martin "Schöön" wrote:
> "~misfit~" > writes:
>>
>> I was just wondering, is there likely to be any difference in
>> quality / sound between...
Forum: Tech October 1st 10, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.audio.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By ~misfit~[_2_]
OT(?) Which CD better?

My first post here, please be gentle....

I just saw one of my old favourite CDs (and an excellent yardstick for
judging stereos or speakers) in a 'specials' bin. It's Rickie Lee Jones'
eponymous...