Search: Posts made by: Anthony Watters
Forum: Car Audio August 28th 08, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.audio.car
Replies: 1
Posted By Anthony Watters
lossless audio in car

Now that sdisk storage prices have come way down (1TB drives @ or about $150
to $200) I am wondering how I might go about playing lossless audio files in
my car. Currently I have a Alpine touch...
Forum: Pro Audio February 20th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 2
Posted By Anthony Watters
MOTU Ultralite and Vista Ultimate 64bit

anybody??

"Anthony Watters" > wrote in message
> Have any of you pros out there (that have taken the leap to Vista) , got...
Forum: Pro Audio February 17th 07, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 2
Posted By Anthony Watters
MOTU Ultralite and Vista Ultimate 64bit

Have any of you pros out there (that have taken the leap to Vista) , got the
MOTU Ultralite running under Vista Ultimate 64bit?
As far as I can tell, all my instll looks like it should, but all I...
Forum: Pro Audio February 9th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 2
Posted By Anthony Watters
Teac X-1000R Manual ??

I have a copy that you could get

"Planet X" > wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> Does anyone know where I can download a...
Forum: Pro Audio February 9th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 3
Posted By Anthony Watters
best practices

can anyone offer up some best practices as to ripping CDs/ converting to
wav files that works in vista ultimate 64?
if one were to take a wav file created by media player (in vista) vs a 3rd
party...