Forum: Pro Audio January 3rd 19, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Sets of RAP CDs

Hey all - Happy New Year!
Rich [StoMo] from Stolen Moments Audio [in VT] here.

I haven't visited rec.audio.pro for a few years. Glad to see it still exists - even in limited form. People on this...
Forum: Pro Audio May 15th 12, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
rec.audio.pro: the last person to leave, please turn the light out