Search: Posts From Last Day
Audio Editor vs. DAW: What’s the Difference? by [email protected]
http://www.toptenreviews.com/software/multimedia/best-audio-editing-software/ JUST AS I THOUGHT!!! Jack
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 05:28 PM
by Rick Ruskin Go to last post
50 84 Pro Audio
Marantz 7--Why so expensive?? by [email protected]
On Tuesday, October 20, 1998 at 4:00:00 PM UTC+9, David Anderson wrote: > Hi, > > I don't want to start a price-flame war, but I'm simply curious as to why >...
0 6 Vacuum Tubes
Who does repairs of an Oktava MKL-2500 microphone? by [email protected]
Hi, I have an Oktava MKL-2500 microphone that doesn't work. It's a Russian made version, with the BP2 power supply. The LED works on the power supply and the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 01:21 AM
by geoff Go to last post
10 360 Pro Audio