Search: Posts From Last Day
Getting more punch from heavily distorted guitars? by James Price[_5_]
When recording distorted guitars (eg. metal) that are heavily compressed, do you have any tips for achieving greater punch? Obviously it's a challenge if the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 07:18 AM
by Peter Larsen[_3_] Go to last post
43 80 Pro Audio
What are tracks for in a MIDI file? by Tobiah
I'm going to be doing some algorithmic composition using MIDI files as output. I can mark each event with a destination channel number, but I can also write...
Yesterday 10:06 PM
by Neil[_9_] Go to last post
7 17 Pro Audio