Forum: Vacuum Tubes March 1st 19, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Tubes For Sale: NOS and Tested Used

That was 20 years ago!

> I am interested in the 6973 tubes. Are they still available?
> Thanks,
> Ron
Forum: Vacuum Tubes March 1st 19, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
FS: Audio Tubes

Perhaps his tubes have gone gassy over the last 16 years.
Forum: Vacuum Tubes January 9th 19, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
What company made the best vintage Test Equipment?

> >I did like the shoelaces post, however.
>
> I have no idea what you're talking about!!!!

What I'm talking about was a tongue-in-cheek post I wrote a while back in response to your inane...
Forum: Vacuum Tubes January 4th 19, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 4:54:49 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> What company made the best vintage Test Equipment?
>
> My personal opinion is Eico. Some Heathkit was not bad too.
Forum: Vacuum Tubes December 19th 18, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Fisher 200A Monoblocks

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 1:22:54 PM UTC-6, Peter Wieck wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 11:59:36 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> > Hello all I have one available looks to be in...
Forum: Vacuum Tubes December 2nd 18, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone know where to find a Crosley Model 23 Dial Cord diagram

On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 12:30:40 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> Anyone know where to find a Crosley Model 23 Dial Cord diagram?
> The cord is mostly gone, so I cant just duplicate the...
Forum: Vacuum Tubes September 3rd 18, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Need these tubes to fill out my drug store tube tester UPDATED LIST

Mission accomplished! The tester slots are full, and no further tubes are needed. Thanks to all of you who helped me fill the tester drawers!

Terry
Forum: Vacuum Tubes August 17th 18, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Need these tubes to fill out my drug store tube tester UPDATED LIST

11 part numbers left to find! Please help me close this project out.

Terry

3DZ4 medium mu triode
2AS2 hv rect
6HE5 pentode v amp
6Q11/6K11 triple triode sync clipper & agc
12AY3 1/2 wave rect...