Forum: Car Audio June 7th 17, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.audio.car
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Radio cutting out

As of yesterday my silly friend was impressed and decided to turn my stereo setup all the way up and it has cause issues on my setupe all of the sudden.

Now whenever i turn it on to listen to music...
Forum: Car Audio June 7th 17, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.audio.car
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Head unit cutting out, prob. simple solution... HELP ;)

What do I do if I have this problem but I already have a kenwood HU running the signal to an amp (alpine pdx v9) and the radio cuts in and out. It does not shut off the radio. Its just stops playing...