Search: Posts From Last Day
Mic recording app w/ full screen meters by [email protected]
I have looked through several sound recording apps but can't find one w the feature I need: show a recording signal meter full-screen or darn close so it can...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 10:11 AM
by John Williamson Go to last post
18 44 Pro Audio
Bourns Pot Shafts Not Long Enough! by Paul[_13_]
https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/54/tv09-777818.pdf The length "L" is from where the pot sits on the PCB board, to the end of the shaft, but it looks like...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 03:03 AM
by Paul[_13_] Go to last post