Search: Posts made by: Paul[_13_]
Forum: Pro Audio June 19th 19, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 24
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Anyone have a Schematic for an Alesis QuadraSynth?

On 6/19/2019 9:10 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article >, Paul > wrote:
>> On 6/19/2019 7:57 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
>>> In article...
Forum: Pro Audio June 19th 19, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 24
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Anyone have a Schematic for an Alesis QuadraSynth?

On 6/19/2019 7:57 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article >, Paul > wrote:
>>
>> You can see that the pitch and modulation wheels are...
Forum: Pro Audio June 18th 19, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 6/17/2019 10:05 PM, geoff wrote:
> On 18/06/2019 10:46 AM, Paul wrote:
>

>> ***** Oh, this board has been a HUGE learning experience!
>>
>> ***** I'm getting used to the...
Forum: Pro Audio June 18th 19, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 6/15/2019 5:11 AM, geoff wrote:
> On 15/06/2019 11:53 PM, Paul wrote:
Forum: Pro Audio June 17th 19, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 6/17/2019 1:03 PM, Neil wrote:
> On 6/15/2019 2:30 AM, Paul wrote:
>>
>> ****** But I've never had a keyboard with an after-touch strip.* I must
>> say I don't really like it.* It's like...
Forum: Pro Audio June 17th 19, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 6/17/2019 3:40 AM, geoff wrote:
> On 17/06/2019 5:48 PM, Paul wrote:
>

>> ******* Maybe there is some way to tweak a global parameter, such
>> that I can adjust the velocity sensitivity...
Forum: Pro Audio June 17th 19, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 6/15/2019 9:30 PM, Paul wrote:
> On 6/15/2019 8:52 PM, geoff wrote:
Forum: Pro Audio June 16th 19, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 24
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Anyone have a Schematic for an Alesis QuadraSynth?

On 6/15/2019 8:52 PM, geoff wrote:
> On 16/06/2019 7:53 AM, Paul wrote:
Forum: Pro Audio June 15th 19, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 24
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Anyone have a Schematic for an Alesis QuadraSynth?

On 6/15/2019 5:12 AM, geoff wrote:
> On 15/06/2019 11:57 PM, Paul wrote:
Forum: Pro Audio June 15th 19, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 6/15/2019 4:53 AM, Paul wrote:
> On 6/15/2019 3:25 AM, Mike Rivers wrote:
>> On 6/15/2019 2:30 AM, Paul wrote:
>>> You won't believe this:* It was something like a 24 pin
>>> header, with only 12...
Forum: Pro Audio June 15th 19, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 24
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Anyone have a Schematic for an Alesis QuadraSynth?

On 6/15/2019 3:25 AM, Mike Rivers wrote:
> On 6/15/2019 2:30 AM, Paul wrote:
>> You won't believe this:* It was something like a 24 pin
>> header, with only 12 of the pins connected!
>
> It's an...
Forum: Pro Audio June 15th 19, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 6/14/2019 12:36 PM, Paul wrote:
> On 6/13/2019 8:06 PM, geoff wrote:
>> On 14/06/2019 1:33 PM, Paul wrote:
>>> It works for the most part, except all the keys
>>> from middle B and lower, do not...
Forum: Pro Audio June 14th 19, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 24
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Anyone have a Schematic for an Alesis QuadraSynth?

On 6/13/2019 8:06 PM, geoff wrote:
> On 14/06/2019 1:33 PM, Paul wrote:
>> It works for the most part, except all the keys
>> from middle B and lower, do not work.
>>
>> I'm hoping it will be...
Forum: Pro Audio June 14th 19, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 24
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Anyone have a Schematic for an Alesis QuadraSynth?

It works for the most part, except all the keys
from middle B and lower, do not work.

I'm hoping it will be something simple, like a loose
ribbon cable.

But a schematic would be helpful.
Forum: Pro Audio June 4th 19, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Steinberg UR-RT4 Audio Interface

Does anyone have this unit?

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Steinberg/UR-RT4-Audio-Interface.gc

And if so, can you recommend it?

Thoughts?
Forum: Pro Audio June 1st 19, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Anyone have a Schematic for an M-Audio Venom Synth?

The keys on this unit don't really work.

Intermittently, I can get a sound to trigger, but then
I can't re-trigger any other note.

I'm thinking it's possibly a problem with the keyboard velocity...
Forum: Pro Audio May 20th 19, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Does Anyone have a Schematic for a Sound City Joanna PianoKeyboard?

On 5/14/2019 10:52 PM, Paul wrote:
> On 5/13/2019 10:53 PM, Paul wrote:
Forum: Pro Audio May 15th 19, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Does Anyone have a Schematic for a Sound City Joanna PianoKeyboard?

On 5/13/2019 10:53 PM, Paul wrote:
> On 5/13/2019 1:00 PM, Paul wrote:
Forum: Pro Audio May 14th 19, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 5/13/2019 1:00 PM, Paul wrote:
> On 5/13/2019 8:45 AM, ChrisG wrote:
Forum: Pro Audio May 13th 19, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Does Anyone have a Schematic for a Sound City Joanna PianoKeyboard?

On 5/13/2019 8:45 AM, ChrisG wrote:
> On 5/13/2019 6:03 AM, Paul wrote:

Forum: Pro Audio May 13th 19, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 5/13/2019 3:48 AM, Paul wrote:
> On 5/12/2019 3:16 AM, Paul wrote:
>> Mine looks just like this one:
>>
>> **** https://www.matrixsynth.com/2017/07/sound-city-joanna.html
>>
>> The power...
Forum: Pro Audio May 13th 19, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 5/12/2019 3:16 AM, Paul wrote:
> Mine looks just like this one:
>
> *** https://www.matrixsynth.com/2017/07/sound-city-joanna.html
>
> The power switch LED turns on, but nothing on the...
Forum: Pro Audio May 12th 19, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Does Anyone have a Schematic for a Sound City Joanna Piano Keyboard?

Mine looks just like this one:

https://www.matrixsynth.com/2017/07/sound-city-joanna.html

The power switch LED turns on, but nothing on the output.

A schematic would sure be helpful....

:)
Forum: Pro Audio March 25th 19, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul[_13_]
My Event Electronics Monitor TR-5s are Spoiling me!

I use these as my bedside computer speakers, and they sound
great! But I'm spoiled now, so I don't wanna go back to using
anything else!

And here's an interesting thing: They are so clean, that...
Forum: Pro Audio October 30th 18, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul[_13_]
Questions About the Event TR5 Schematic