Forum: Tech May 27th 20, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.audio.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Turn MP3 inot CDDA disc

THanks

- = -
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm
facebook.com/vasjpan2 -...
Forum: Tech May 26th 20, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.audio.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Turn MP3 inot CDDA disc

I have a 2hrs mp3 I want to edit to a 70 minute regular audio CD. I have VLC
and Windows media player. Sound Rec from MS might edit it if it is a WAV. Is
CDDA really WAV?

- = -
Vasos...
Forum: Tech January 27th 10, 07:29 PM Posted to sci.engr.heat-vent-ac,sci.engr.radar+sonar,alt.home.repair,rec.audio.tech,sci.engr.analysis
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Home imaging Systems

Years ago I was involved with submetering and could not find a used
doppler meter (to measure flow the way Kill-a-watt does electricity)
for less than two grand, yet I recently picked up a ten buck...
Forum: Tech December 28th 06, 06:35 AM Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Cordless Fon Batt Amps

I have to admit when I saw my own words earlier I had a hard time
believing they were mine. It's possible I was being interrupted and
sent it off too soon. THe irony, is this was one of the times...
Forum: Tech December 27th 06, 11:22 PM Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Cordless Fon Batt Amps

Thanks for the replies.

They make some "universal" connector batteries.

Basically the two jumper snap-ons are separated so they
only have to mate with the pin and not the entire connector.

Forum: Tech December 27th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Cordless Fon Batt Amps

*+-USENET seems to be inhabited by so many growling intolerant ignoramuses most

I'm sorry, I got so much grief for my inkjet inquiry, I was defensive

Forum: Tech December 27th 06, 12:58 PM Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Cordless Fon Batt Amps

It seems darn near impossible to find the right battery for my cordless
phone. I have been able to find them under two bucks, but the same web link
lists like three separate amperages for the same...