Forum: Pro Audio November 23rd 16, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Interface software complaint.

> Is it possible to configure ASIO4ALL to do what you want ?

I've never used it, but what I'm talking about is internal
hardware routing inside the unit. I don't think the audio
driver could help...
Forum: Pro Audio November 23rd 16, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Interface software complaint.

> I know what you expected. My Mackie 1200F and the Focusrite interfaces
> that I've had in for review have a "tabbed mixer" layout, where each mix
> has all the controls and the only difference...
Forum: Pro Audio November 23rd 16, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Interface software complaint.

I tried out an M-Audio Profire 2626 interface. Got one off
of eBay for song. I just want to gripe about one aspect of
it that I think almost cripples the device - the software
mixer. The unit has...
Forum: Pro Audio November 17th 16, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Strange periodic spike in CPU use when using ASIO driver

It looks like this:

http://imgur.com/a/gHvRB

It starts up any time I engage the ASIO driver for my M-Audio
Fast Track Ultra. I've tested this in Reaper and Finale. I don't
need to be playing...
Forum: Pro Audio November 10th 16, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
USB Midi vs audio interface MIDI

I have a Yamaha keyboard that I connect to the computer
using a USB cable. I appears as its own MIDI device.
I could also connect it via MIDI if I desired, going
into the audio interface that I...
Forum: Pro Audio November 5th 16, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Mic preamp build?

What are your thoughts on this?

They want $22 for the circuit board. Not sure what the components
cost.
Forum: Pro Audio May 28th 16, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
In-ear phones nowhere near flat.

Ordered some Etymotic MC5's. They're well made, and the fit
is perfect. I pull my ear out and get a deep comfy fit
with the larger 3-flange tips. Great isolation. The problem
is that they exhibit a...