Search: Posts From Last Day
Onkyo Precise Acoustics by gregz
I have some nice speakers made with remnants from Parts Express excess. 8 inch woofers have a rubbery type surround. Just in the last two years the surrounds...
Today 05:39 AM
by ~misfit~[_3_] Go to last post
3 69 Tech
Anything you think was consistently done better in the past in thepro/commercial recording world than how it's done today? by [email protected]
I'm talking about what one would label as the pro world of recording of material for mass consumption. Is there anything about a particular arena of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 10:32 PM
by Mike Rivers[_2_] Go to last post
72 978 Pro Audio