Search: Posts From Last Day
Attenuate highest highs? by ~misfit~[_3_]
I have a pair of 2-way speakers that I like very much - except they go too high and are too bright. They're Sony SSK-30s and otherwise make great near-field...
Yesterday 08:50 AM
by Mat Nieuwenhoven Go to last post
8 46 High End Audio
Event 20/20 bas Filter Cap Question by [email protected]
I have an original set of Event 20/20 bas self-powered monitors which started making a hum on one side. I removed the amplifier assembly and noticed one of the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 07:53 AM
by geoff Go to last post
16 75 Pro Audio