Search: Posts made by: None
Forum: Pro Audio March 12th 21, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 19
Posted By None
Broadcasting Q? Announcing The Time On The Radio

"Trevor" wrote in message ...
> ... daylight savings time ...

There it is! You have taken the dumb****'s troll bait, which was the sole
purpose of his original post.
Forum: Pro Audio March 9th 21, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Theckma C. K-Tard, the gibbering moron" wrote in message
> It JUST HAPPENED AGAIN:

Nobody gives a ****, li'l buddy. KoOkY KAP-lOcK...
Forum: Pro Audio March 2nd 21, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 43

"Theck Tard, village idiot" wrote in message

> Why don't you just offer some insight to the topic?

Apparently, you're the only...
Forum: Pro Audio February 24th 21, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 14
Posted By None
Broadcasting Q: Announcing The Time on The Radio

"Theck-Mama" the village idiot double-posted in message

> I've noticed it for about ten years, maybe mo

But you've boasted that...
Forum: Pro Audio January 27th 21, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 19
Posted By None
Who likes buskers ?

Theckkkkhha-maaaah crapped in his pants in message

> Who likes a more straight-forward name for them.. like STREET
Forum: Pro Audio January 16th 21, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 13
Posted By None
Silly Question: Can an 8 Ohm Speaker on a 16 Ohm Output of a Tube Amp, Blow out the Main Fuse?

Dumb **** wrote in message

> But if I see "8-16ohms" on the back of an amp or receiver,
> that's the load of speakers ...
Forum: Pro Audio January 15th 21, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 13
Posted By None
Silly Question: Can an 8 Ohm Speaker on a 16 Ohm Output of a Tube Amp, Blow out the Main Fuse?

Theckmah pinched off message

> According to some of the 'experts' on here,

According the the village idiot "on here", Theckmah is...
Forum: Pro Audio December 30th 20, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 23
Posted By None
I take it everybody has seen this by now, maybe ...

"geoff" wrote in message
> Sorry for my Crime Of The Century. Glad y'all have nothing better to be
> outraged about.

it was you, sunshine,...
Forum: Pro Audio December 30th 20, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro

"geoff" (defiantly missing the point) wrote in message

> No need for you to apologise.

No, nobody expects you to apologize for your idiotic...
Forum: Pro Audio December 29th 20, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro

"geoff" wrote in message
> Jeeze - thought people might be somewhat (even just slightly perhaps)
> interested in at least the studio shots,...
Forum: Pro Audio December 1st 20, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 72
Posted By None
Anything you think was consistently done better in the past in the pro/commercial recording world than how it's done today?

"Theckmah the Dumb-**** Retard" wrote in message
> But are we <sneck>

"We"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket, li'l buddy?
Forum: Pro Audio August 28th 20, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Don Pearce" wrote in message
> > Beatles record. Or a Rolling Stones, or Who, or Pink Floyd, or......
> ... not pop.

Your Mother Should Know,...
Forum: Pro Audio August 20th 20, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 5
Posted By None
How was audio level balance of older movies controlled before tape?

"Brassplyer" wrote in message

> Movies like Gone With The Wind, The Wizard Of Oz, all those MGM musicals -
> they often had fairly...
Forum: Pro Audio July 29th 20, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 22
Posted By None
Was lowered fidelity of 60's tv show music a function of how it was recorded or something else in the production pipeline?

Theckmah, the 'tarded dumb-****, wrote in message

> By AM I meant not the AM Band but the format.

Still wrong, li'l buddy, whatever...
Forum: Pro Audio July 28th 20, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro

Theckmah, the retarded dumb-****, gibbered in message

> TV audio was amplitude-modulation-based until the
> aforementioned switch to...
Forum: Pro Audio April 23rd 20, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 12
Posted By None
A little on-topic humour

theckmah @ shortbus . edu wrote in message
> Tobiah wrote:
>> You guys are butchering these jokes.
> Meaning?

Well, some people can...
Forum: Pro Audio February 23rd 20, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 44
Posted By None
LAME conversion to MP3

<theckmah @ shortbus . edu> wrote in message
> >geoff wrote:
>
> >Compressed files, as in ZIP, FLAC, etc do not involve any data...
Forum: Pro Audio February 14th 20, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 10
Posted By None
Loudness wars revisited

Theckma
> Fletcher-Munson?
> Fletcher-Munson?

Double-posting dumb****?
Forum: Pro Audio January 19th 20, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 54
NY
Posted By None
NY

"Don Pearce" wrote in message
> However ********ed up it may have been, we* still recognise it as
> starting at one, so no.

* For extremely...
Forum: Pro Audio January 18th 20, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 54
NY
Posted By None
NY

"Don Pearce" wrote in message

> Of course, decade is a word with many usages - those are just some of
> them. But in the context we were...
Forum: Pro Audio January 13th 20, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 82
Posted By None
converting WAV file to MP3

theckmah blurted:

> smh

"smh"?
Forum: Pro Audio January 10th 20, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 54
NY
Posted By None
NY

"Don Pearce" wrote in message

> They had a statement from The Royal
> Observatory in Greenwich, the official home of time on Earth. The
Forum: Pro Audio January 9th 20, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 54
NY
Posted By None
NY

"Don Pearce" wrote in message
>> The first year was year 1, making the first decade span the years
>> 1 through 10, the second decade starting...
Forum: Pro Audio December 11th 19, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.audio.pro
Replies: 9
Posted By None
AudioSlave/Chris Cornell Live sounds terrible