Search: Posts From Last Day
Pure Vinyl Bookmarks by Robert Peirce
I'm trying to move a music database from one hd, where I had my photographs , to another devoted just to music . All has gone well except for my Pure...
Today 04:49 PM
by Robert Peirce Go to last post
1 91 High End Audio
12" passive radiator replacement? by nickbatz
Happy New Year. So I just dumpster-dived a pair of mid-'80s (guessing) RS Sierra tower speakers from a neighbor. This is a premature question because I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:36 PM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
52 360 Pro Audio