Search: Posts From Last Day
Is it OK if I post my minidisc problem here? by Lucifer
Can anyone suggest a better group or forum?
Today 04:33 PM
by Lucifer Go to last post
2 3 Tech
OT - Kutztown XLIII by Peter Wieck[_2_]
http://www.dvhrc.com/kutztown.html https://john-h.smugmug.com/Kutztown-Antique-Audio-Meet-2020/ Never to early to shill for the Big Show. Come one,...
Today 04:33 PM
by Peter Wieck[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 High End Audio
M-audio Delta 1010 Card desired by Barry[_5_]
Howdy, all. Barry B here.. not sure to whom this post will be attributed by Thunderbird.... I just picked up what I thought was another M-Audio Delta 1010...
Today 04:30 PM
by Barry[_5_] Go to last post
6 55 Pro Audio
How can I listen to tracks while they are being digitized from LPs toSound Forge? by William Rupp
I am successfully using Sound Forge to digitize LPs. How can I listen to the tracks as they are being captured?
Today 12:49 AM
by geoff Go to last post
3 27 Pro Audio