Search: Posts From Last Day
No sound by Dieter Britz[_3_]
I get no sound on my Thinkpad running under Kubuntu when I try to play an mp3 file, both with Amarok and Audacity. I suspect it's some system setting. Any...
Today 09:01 AM
by Dieter Britz[_3_] Go to last post
0 5 Tech
Sleazy parents exploiting kids ? by Phil Allison[_4_]
Hi, This US family have been making one new music vid per day, using their kids for free. Dad is the only professional....
Yesterday 08:49 PM
by Mac McDougall Go to last post
1 266 Pro Audio