Search: Posts From Last Day
Distortion please...Amp Distortion by Xtrchessreal
I have a DIY amp built to Marshall 2204 circuit specs that is about 15 years old now. I use it at my gigs. I want to experiment a bit. A couple ideas I have...
Today 07:11 AM
by Xtrchessreal Go to last post
0 1 Vacuum Tubes
Tube Amp Question by [email protected]
I have a Egnater Rebel-20 guitar amp head which is very versatile along with some nice features: multi-tap output transformer, effects loop, built-in...
Yesterday 11:38 PM
by Phil Allison[_4_] Go to last post
2 11 Pro Audio
Lies, Damn Lies, and Global Warming by Lord Valve[_3_]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMvJUA_OmeI&feature=em-uploademail "For many academics, telling the truth simply is not part of their...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 10:49 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post