Search: Posts made by: Mike
Forum: Audio Opinions September 1st 06, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
Seeking Recommendations for Open Headphones and Closed Headphones

"Mike" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi, I'm seeking recommendations for op[en headphones and a pair of closed
> headphones.
> To use with my computer and...
Forum: Audio Opinions September 1st 06, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike
Seeking Recommendations for Open Headphones and Closed Headphones

Hi, I'm seeking recommendations for op[en headphones and a pair of closed
headphones.
To use with my computer and my Denon 3801 receiver which I maybe upgrading.

Thanks,

Mike