Search: Posts From Last Day
Always wanted to try a Mac. by Tobiah
I suppose it's the price barrier that holds me back. I normally just go to Fry's and get a mobo combo for a couple three hundred dollars when it's time...
Today 04:56 PM
by Tobiah Go to last post
0 2 Pro Audio
Listed Specifications for Guitar Speaker Frequency Range by James Price[_5_]
When viewing general specifications for guitar speakers, the frequency response curve often displays a larger frequency range than what's listed under the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 04:29 PM
by Tobiah Go to last post
63 143 Pro Audio
anyone familiar with Adobe Audition here? by JBI
I have two things I need to do to an audio file and not quite sure how to do them in Audition. Thanks.....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 02:27 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
15 37 Pro Audio
free mp3 host, no registration? by JBI
I have an audio file I want to share with others and I'm wondering where I can freely post it without registering? Thank you.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 04:49 AM
by Brassplyer Go to last post
16 97 Pro Audio