Search: Posts From Last Day
Martin Logen's ESL Sequel II Laboratory and other tests by Avigdor Jakubinsky
Hi all ML owners, I have had been usin my Sequel II - Martin Logan's fantastic ESLs since Aug= .. 1990 !!! I had my first issue with one panel only after 3...
Yesterday 09:07 PM
by Peter Wieck[_2_] Go to last post
1 2 High End Audio
Electrostatic Speaker Problem -- Is This Common? by [email protected]
בתאריך יום שלישי, 27 בדצמבר 1994 בשעה 20:48:18 UTC+2, מאת Dave Lynch: > Hi all, > Does anyone have any thoughts on the following...
Yesterday 06:57 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 High End Audio