Search: Posts From Last Day
HDMI vs Analog, Slight humming via HDMI by [email protected]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Today I will go to the repair shop, to tell them the story, and to try and have the DVI monitor repaired. If it is repaired I will...
Today 07:00 AM
by Ralph Barone[_3_] Go to last post
8 21 Pro Audio
Biased Moderation on GearSlutz by [email protected]
Watch out for "Psycho Monkey". If you post anything on Gearslutz that doesn't toe the "company line" he/she will delete it. I've posted heavily regarding...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 06:37 AM
by geoff Go to last post
12 1,404 Pro Audio