Search: Posts From Last Day
Audible Difference Between Monitors by James Price[_5_]
In your experience, how common is it for monitors with the same tolerances and a similar frequency response to sound perceptibly different?
Today 12:00 PM
by Mike Rivers[_2_] Go to last post
5 12 Pro Audio
Conn tuner by geoff
Anybody know the power/current consumption of an ST-11. I have a USA version coming and will need to build or source a 110v 60Hz inverter/whatever supply to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 01:45 AM
by geoff Go to last post
23 134 Pro Audio
Bit Rate versus Sample Rate by mcp6453[_2_]
I've been asked to explain bit rate versus sample rate to a non-technical audience. Can anyone think of a good *analogy* to help explain the difference?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 08:36 PM
by david gourley[_4_] Go to last post
38 196 Pro Audio