Forum: Marketplace September 11th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Audio magazines for sale

I have some hi-end audio magazines for sale. Various issues from 1994
to the present. Stereophile, The Absolute Sound, The Sensible Sound
all $3 each; The Audiophile Voice, $2 each. Shipping is...
Forum: Vacuum Tubes November 5th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
MFA Magus preamp hum/buzzing sound

> Ian:
>
> Depends on the configuration and how the supply is laid out. It would
> be an unusual situation that the PS would account for the imbalance by
> itself. But I suspect the imbalance has...
Forum: Tech November 4th 07, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.audio.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
MFA Magus preamp making buzzing/humming sound from speakers

I have a 1987 MFA Magus A2 preamp that a few weeks ago started making
a buzzing/humming sound from both channels on any source setting. It
is strongest in the right channel but audible from both. I...
Forum: Vacuum Tubes November 4th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.audio.tubes