Search: Posts From Last Day
UPS blew out power supply - how? by nickbatz
A few weeks ago my UPS blew out the power supply to my main computer monitor - an old Apple 30" Cinema Display - forcing me to buy a new one (I couldn't wait...
Today 03:39 AM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
9 21 Pro Audio
Pultec EQP clone problem by gareth magennis
Right, I have this Pultec EQP-1A clone that apparently was motorboating, but only when attached to a patchbay. Turns out the manufacturer knew certain serial...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 02:06 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
113 631 Pro Audio