Search: Posts made by: Fieveeldeta
Forum: High End Audio October 5th 11, 07:24 AM
Replies: 59
Posted By Fieveeldeta
Hello guys. Im new at www.audiobanter.com, and...

Hello guys. Im new at www.audiobanter.com, and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone at www.audiobanter.com. Can't wait to chat with everyone.I just opnened my own website at...
Forum: Car Audio September 29th 11, 07:05 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Fieveeldeta
First, www.audiobanter.com probably isnt the...

First, www.audiobanter.com probably isnt the right website to post this. Sorry, but im desperate. You users seem to be proficient with computer related stuff. We have a credit card terminal and...
Forum: Audio Opinions September 3rd 11, 11:08 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Fieveeldeta
suggestions with credit card Terminal

First, this probably isnt the right area to post this. Sorry, but im desperate. You guys seem to be adept with computer related equipment. We have a credit card processing unit and everything was...
Forum: Car Audio April 11th 11, 12:29 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Fieveeldeta
Nice people on the forum!! Any of you guys live...

Nice people on the forum!! Any of you guys live pretty near Las Vegas and want house keeping then look me up. Thanks!
Forum: Vacuum Tubes April 5th 11, 11:39 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Fieveeldeta
Nice people on the forum!! Any of you guys live...

Nice people on the forum!! Any of you guys live in the neighborhood of Las Vegas and are in need of house cleaning then look me up. Thanks!
Forum: Marketplace March 23rd 11, 02:55 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Fieveeldeta
Nice people on the forum!! Any of you guys live...

Nice people on the forum!! Any of you guys live near to Las Vegas and have though about getting carpet cleaning then look me up. Thanks!