Search: Posts From Last Day
Multiple spaces in recordings by nickbatz
One of the wonders of audio is that we're able to accept lots of radically different spaces in recordings - even acoustic recordings, as opposed to pop...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 01:35 AM
by Ron C[_2_] Go to last post
11 16 Pro Audio
Measuring noise along a signal path by Tobiah
I ordered a Jethead Phantom to see whether it would improve the S/N used with my NT1-A's, and an M-Audio Fast Track Ultra audio interface. I also have a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 01:21 AM
by Tobiah Go to last post
11 43 Pro Audio
Fake raid by geoff
https://www.prosoundweb.com/channels/av/counterfeit-pro-audio-gear-factory-raided-in-china/ But whoever thought up the name Soundpu ?!!! geoff
Today 12:09 AM
by geoff Go to last post
5 17 Pro Audio
trying to match my voice to existing recording with Audacity by JBI
More of an experiment really and just for personal use & practice, I recently tried singing along to a song I downloaded. A simple song, just an acoustic...
Yesterday 04:21 PM
by polymod Go to last post
7 25 Pro Audio
SM7B everywhere people speak by nickbatz
Is it really all that? (Serious question.)
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 10:08 AM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
10 50 Pro Audio