Search: Posts From Last Day
Questions About the Event TR5 Schematic by Paul[_13_]
Since the TR5, TR6, and TR8 are all pretty similar, we can just look at the TR8 for this discussion: ...
Today 07:39 AM
by Phil Allison[_4_] Go to last post
3 18 Pro Audio
Mic recording app w/ full screen meters by [email protected]
I have looked through several sound recording apps but can't find one w the feature I need: show a recording signal meter full-screen or darn close so it can...
Today 02:18 AM
by Mike Rivers[_2_] Go to last post
9 29 Pro Audio
Monitors - Is More Expensive Always More Neutral? by James Price[_5_]
I think there's a presumption by many that the more expensive a monitor is, the more honest and neutral it is. In your opinion, is that true? As an aside, I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 11:22 PM
by Neil[_9_] Go to last post
37 193 Pro Audio