Search: Posts From Last Day
50 kHz Soundstream Files by Sean B
Were any of these ever made available to the public? Anyone ever hear one of these recording played back at 50 kHz (or 48 kHz)? Just curious. I was...
Yesterday 06:10 PM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
6 89 Pro Audio
Onkyo Precise Acoustics by ~misfit~[_3_]
On 4/12/2020 8:45 pm, ~misfit~ wrote: Odd. I don't see any text in this previous post I wrote about Wharfedales. Does anyone else? Anyway it turns out I had...
Yesterday 09:04 AM
by ~misfit~[_3_] Go to last post
0 17 Tech
Onkyo Precise Acoustics by gregz
I have some nice speakers made with remnants from Parts Express excess. 8 inch woofers have a rubbery type surround. Just in the last two years the surrounds...
Yesterday 08:53 AM
by geoff Go to last post
7 121 Tech