AudioBanter

AudioBanter (http://www.audiobanter.com/index.php)
-   General (http://www.audiobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sony TCD-D7 Portable DAT Recorder (http://www.audiobanter.com/showthread.php?t=91)

KJ July 25th 03 07:06 PM

Sony TCD-D7 Portable DAT Recorder

Hi there,

I've just bought a TCD-D7 off e-bay.com. I'd love to know where I could
download the manual?

Cheers KJ

Mike O'Sullivan July 25th 03 08:07 PM

Sony TCD-D7 Portable DAT Recorder

A bit of googling turned this up:
http://www.treasurechestcorp.com/SONY.sm.AUDIO5.html

KJ July 25th 03 08:59 PM

Sony TCD-D7 Portable DAT Recorder

Wow, plenty manuals here! Many thanks for your help Mike,
really appreciated :)

Cheers KJ

Mike O'Sullivan July 26th 03 04:07 PM

"KJ" > wrote in message
> Wow, plenty manuals here! Many thanks for your help Mike,
> really appreciated :)
>
> Cheers KJ

Y'r welcome. Actually the Sony site someone else gave you is very useful. I
just downloaded a copy of my Sony DAT manual (DTC-690) as a backup copy. I
bought mine second hand and the manual is a bit tatty.