AudioBanter.com

AudioBanter.com (http://www.audiobanter.com/index.php)
-   Audio Opinions (http://www.audiobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bose studiocraft st 1000 (http://www.audiobanter.com/showthread.php?t=59916)

[email protected] June 3rd 05 07:37 AM

Bose studiocraft st 1000

Hi
I have been chasing a set of older bose studiocraft speakers for a few
years now without any luck. has anybody heard or heard of these
speakers? model st 1000.....they are large speakers.

Trevor Wilson June 3rd 05 10:34 AM

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi
> I have been chasing a set of older bose studiocraft speakers for a few
> years now without any luck. has anybody heard or heard of these
> speakers? model st 1000.....they are large speakers.

**They were crap speakers, in their time. If you're lucky, they'll all be in
land fill by now.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Michael Conzo June 4th 05 03:52 AM

Aren't you the same guy that has said:

> From: "Trevor Wilson" >
> Date: 2000/07/19
>
> **True. However, based on some informal comments, from local Bose dealers, I
> suspect the 901 will not be around for much longer. It's sales are dismally
> low. Sophisticated surround sound devices, will hammer the final nails into
> the coffin of a fabulously successful product

This would look to be five years ago mate, and your still attacking Bose
every chance you get. This response would look to be no different.

[email protected] June 4th 05 06:30 AM

Believe it or not some people like the 901. Personally I think ALL Bose
audio products are grossly overpriced.

Schizoid Man June 4th 05 06:33 AM

wrote:

> Believe it or not some people like the 901. Personally I think ALL Bose
> audio products are grossly overpriced.

Firstly, all Bose products are crap. Secondly, no one really cares what
you think.

[email protected] June 4th 05 06:50 AM

Third, you smell worse than Margaret. Moonlighting on a tuna boat?

Schizoid Man June 4th 05 09:58 AM

wrote:

> Third, you smell worse than Margaret. Moonlighting on a tuna boat?

Out of curiosity, how do you know what Margaret smells like?

George M. Middius June 4th 05 11:35 AM

Paltry Schizman said:

> > Believe it or not some people like the 901. Personally I think ALL Bose
> > audio products are grossly overpriced.

> Firstly, all Bose products are crap. Secondly, no one really cares what
> you think.

Hahaha! LOL! You're a riot!

[email protected] June 4th 05 01:22 PM

wrote:
> Personally I think ALL Bose
> audio products are grossly overpriced.

Sorta like all Monster Craple products.

George M. Middius June 4th 05 03:11 PM

Da Angry Redneck sputtered:

> > Third, you smell worse than Margaret. Moonlighting on a tuna boat?

> Out of curiosity, how do you know what Margaret smells like?

This is jealousy. The real deal.