AudioBanter

AudioBanter (http://www.audiobanter.com/index.php)
-   Car Audio (http://www.audiobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Urban Amps? (http://www.audiobanter.com/showthread.php?t=141045)

[email protected] April 16th 17 07:58 AM

Urban Amps?

On Sunday, February 9, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Charles Grimmer wrote:
> I'm trying to put some tunes in my kids car and I have access to wholesale
> priced Urban Auto Works Amps.
>
> Are they any damn good? I'm not trying to build an competition system but
> just something to give this teenager an inexpensive boom.

i have that same amp andI'm running ALL my mids and highs on it,wich is 12 in all, i added a sound filter and a fan to it.. screams with ZERO distortion, ZERO heat issues,(mids & highs only) running a monoblock 1800 watt hiphonics zeus on two 15s @ 1 ohm... maybe a junk amp but i have no issues, i can say its a hard amp to find, least round here...