AudioBanter.com

AudioBanter.com (http://www.audiobanter.com/index.php)
-   Car Audio (http://www.audiobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Autotek mystery amp! (http://www.audiobanter.com/showthread.php?t=141512)

[email protected] July 9th 18 09:09 PM

Autotek mystery amp!

If this was already answered then i apologize. I have had 2 autotek 333 mean machines. Still have one. They are massively powerfull. If you run that amp on 8 oohm speakers you will hurt the speakers. That amp is capable of 1200 watts on 2 ohms mono. And with the right cooling and proper power cables is 1 ohm stable. It will destroy speakers in poorly built boxes. I run 2 jl audio 10 w6 and never had a problem. Smoked lots of 12s and 15s in my day. Beast of an amp. Buy it if you can. Worth atleast a grand right now. Very power hungry though.