AudioBanter.com

AudioBanter.com (http://www.audiobanter.com/index.php)
-   Car Audio (http://www.audiobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   XM Radio at Home: Where does the antenna go? (http://www.audiobanter.com/showthread.php?t=5395)

John Fleming May 12th 04 01:37 PM

XM Radio at Home: Where does the antenna go?

Hi Group,
I have an xm radio in my car and I'd like to get one for in the house
too. My question is, where do I put the antenna? Does it have to be
situated near a window or maybe up on the roof?
Thanks for any ideas.
John

Brandon Buckner May 12th 04 07:16 PM

XM Radio at Home: Where does the antenna go?

South-facing window (without the metal mesh in it) or the roof if you've
got a weather-safe antenna.

Brandonb