AudioBanter

AudioBanter (http://www.audiobanter.com/index.php)
-   Audio Opinions (http://www.audiobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Altec 872B (http://www.audiobanter.com/showthread.php?t=137374)

saleprechaun September 19th 12 03:45 PM

Altec 872B

I have a pair of Altec's model number 872B. I am trying to find out more about them. My research leads me to believe they might be "Madrids". I am trying to find out what model numbers are the components. I may need to replace the tweeters. Got any suggestions ?

Seara January 9th 17 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saleprechaun (Post 962645)
I have a pair of Altec's model number 872B. I am trying to find out more about the bathmate them. My research leads me to believe they might be "Madrids". I am trying to find out what model numbers are the components. I may need to replace the tweeters. Got any suggestions ?

So did you find out?