AudioBanter

AudioBanter (http://www.audiobanter.com/index.php)
-   Pro Audio (http://www.audiobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers? (http://www.audiobanter.com/showthread.php?t=138358)

[email protected] July 28th 13 07:20 PM

Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?
 
Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
please post.

Don Pearce[_3_] July 28th 13 07:46 PM

Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?
 
On Sun, 28 Jul 2013 11:20:48 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
>please post.


You have warrantees to cover this sort of thing. Why did you buy a
second one?

Cool effect, by the way.

d

[email protected] July 28th 13 08:59 PM

Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?
 
On Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:20:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
>
> please post.


I bought the 1st one USED. Problem appears at random times for no apparent reason.
I though it was bad unit, so I got the second one BRAND NEW!
Surprise! Exactly the SAME PROBLEM AGAIN.

gareth magennis July 28th 13 09:36 PM

Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?
 


wrote in message
...

On Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:20:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
>
> please post.


I bought the 1st one USED. Problem appears at random times for no apparent
reason.
I though it was bad unit, so I got the second one BRAND NEW!
Surprise! Exactly the SAME PROBLEM AGAIN.




So send it back, you'll get a new one, it is under warranty.
3 years, I believe, if you can be bothered to register it.

What exactly is your problem?



Gareth.


[email protected] July 29th 13 02:03 AM

Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?
 
On Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:20:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
>
> please post.


Look at the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
It is 100% design flaw.
There is nothing any bench technician can do unless the FX chip or entire motherboard is upgraded.
I emailed Behringer about upgrade and got only auto-response.

Mike Rivers[_2_] July 29th 13 02:24 AM

Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?
 
On 7/28/2013 9:03 PM, wrote:

> There is nothing any bench technician can do unless the FX chip or entire motherboard is upgraded.
> I emailed Behringer about upgrade and got only auto-response.


This is a problem that your dealer should take care of. Take it back to
him, show him the problem, ask him to get another one from stock ant
check it out. If that one is broken as well, get your money back and buy
something else.

It's possible that they got some bad chips, or maybe they hadn't fully
adapted their production line to lead-free soldering yet and there's a
bad solder joint. Surely they wouldn't let a design like that get out of
the factory. But, yes, it does sound pretty bad.

But let me ask this - where's the master level pot set, and where's the
monitor volume set? If you were to run a normal level signal through the
mixer with those settings and the input gain set so that the channel
level is correct, would it be at a reasonable listening volume, or would
it blow your speakers or your ears?


--
For a good time, call
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

[email protected] July 29th 13 03:43 AM

Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?
 
Exactly the same problem in 3 different units? Because of bad solder joint?
All bought far apart in time!
Far out!
I have 2 of them:
RX1202FX (Serial # N1000158486, Date Code 1001)
RX1202FX (Serial # S1006617486, Date Code 1012)
with EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!

No pots or sliders or switches on the unit have ANY EFFECT ON THE PROBLEM (tried every single one 100x). Only FX master knob even on min volume (And master volume slider, of course).
Stores do not stock them and trying one in the store won't work since the problem appears intermittently for no apparent reason.




On Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:20:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
>
> please post.



Peter Larsen[_3_] July 29th 13 07:26 AM

Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?
 
> skrev i en meddelelse
...

> Exactly the same problem in 3 different units? Because of bad solder
> joint?
> All bought far apart in time!
> Far out!
> I have 2 of them:
> RX1202FX (Serial # N1000158486, Date Code 1001)
> RX1202FX (Serial # S1006617486, Date Code 1012)
> with EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!
>
> No pots or sliders or switches on the unit have ANY EFFECT ON THE PROBLEM
> (tried every single one 100x). Only FX master knob even on min volume (And
> master volume slider, of course).
> Stores do not stock them and trying one in the store won't work since the
> problem appears intermittently for no apparent reason.


Send in for warranty repair then or return for a refund and move on in your
life.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

> On Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:20:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
>>
>> please post.

>




Peter Larsen[_3_] July 29th 13 07:38 AM

Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?
 

> skrev i en meddelelse
...

> Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:


> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY


> please post.


You say that the world pro is on the box, so it is pro. Sorry, that is not
how the world is, if the word is on the box then it is most likely the only
pro about it. Behringer consistently makes some good products, but it is a
budget brand, and what budget brands save on is always button and switch or
connector quality ...

Some people are oompatible with buying Behringer stuff, you do not seem to
be one of them.

Go for Soundcraft instead.


Kind regards

Peter Larsen




[email protected] July 29th 13 10:32 AM

Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?
 
On Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:20:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
>
> please post.


3 units with the exactly the SAME PROBLEM?
Doesn't look like "button and switch or connector quality" problem.
That is definitely design flaw!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
AudioBanter.com