PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for sale......

LLLindblad
July 5th 03, 09:00 AM
Ok, figger I can do a pre-emptive to the ng on this stuff prior to bailing it
out to ebay, see what kind of responses I get, so email me if interested, and I
will go with timestamps if the prices are right.........but no pix
available(except the 350)until my daughter arrives on the 9th with it all from
seattle.......

FOR SALE:(btw, all come from a smoke free studio, which it is, when I'M NOT
THERE).

1 EA Peavey VMP-2: original, never modded $650 w/book that came with it
2 EA Sennheiser Md441 $500pr w/clips(1 original, 2 newer type rubbers<--HA!)
1 EA Ampex 350 preamp (this thing must be 4 or 5u, external ps) $250
1 EA AudioTechnica at4033/new $200
2 EA GrooveTubes M20 micpre/tube DI's w/1u plate w/external ps<- these are very
cool and the ps also will power their md tube mics(not included) $700pr

(will entertain $2k for all of it if sold as one lot)

All items currently in use, well, kinda, well, not really, as the studio has
been sitting idle for some time now(you know, me here in orlando, partner on
tour, blah blah), but they were before....but ANYWAY, all items work fine, no
DOA'S........

after rereading this, it looks like the '60's weren't good to me......

laters
tuna

oh yeah, caveat; buyers pay all shipping, but I get a pretty cheap deal from
disney world, so fedex/ups is like, cool.

LLLindblad
July 8th 03, 01:00 AM
Ok, well, it's all gone, or at least spoken for, thanks for all your inquiries
via email, appriciate it

>FOR SALE:(btw, all come from a smoke free studio, which it is, when I'M NOT
>THERE).

laters,
tuna