PDA

View Full Version : competition for dangerous 2-bus :-)

a b
July 4th 03, 09:10 PM
http://bayviewproaudio.com/ProductDetail.asp?Products_Action=Find('ProductID' ,'MidiMM6')&Products_Position=FIL%3A++Category+LIKE+%27%2ACons oles%2FMixers%2A%27ORD%3AABS%3A48KEY%3AMidiMM6PAR% 3A

i'm joking (i think). but it does have a wide published bandwidth.

and it's got pan and gain knobs, which makes it "better"

;-)

Bob Ross
July 4th 03, 10:01 PM
Bayview Pro Audio? Isn't that Luke Furr's company? I used to track his brother's band in Luke's garage studio back in the dark ages of 1/2" 8-tracks striped with FSK.

/Bob Ross

a b wrote:

> http://bayviewproaudio.com/ProductDetail.asp?Products_Action=Find('ProductID' ,'MidiMM6')&Products_Position=FIL%3A++Category+LIKE+%27%2ACons oles%2FMixers%2A%27ORD%3AABS%3A48KEY%3AMidiMM6PAR% 3A
>
> i'm joking (i think). but it does have a wide published bandwidth.
>
> and it's got pan and gain knobs, which makes it "better"
>
> ;-)

Roger W. Norman
July 7th 03, 11:25 AM
Hey, what do you mean "back in the days"? <g>

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681