PDA

View Full Version : Re: Concert reviews...

LeBaron & Alrich
July 4th 03, 02:31 AM
"jdo21276" wrote:

> > As someone who is highly educated, and who had to work
> > from the ground up just to get that education, I find
> > myself often agreeing that those who do not speak
> > English do have a bit less of a place in this country
> > because it offends me when I walk into a store in the
> > neighborhood where I grew up and cannot even purchase
> > something smoothly, or ask a question of the sales
> > clerk because there is a language barrier.

How much of the other team's language can you speak? As much as they can
speak English? How can we call ourselves highly educated when much of
the world considers multilingual facility to be one of the basics? We
can do it by being arrogant, which is easy, and easily taught.

--
hank alrich * secret mountain
audio recording * music production * sound reinforcement