PDA

View Full Version : Aboundancy, The New Measure (Coulda Been "Re: Fletcher Loves me, this I know for the Bible tells me so")

LeBaron & Alrich
July 3rd 03, 08:25 AM
Mike > wrote:

> Harvey Gerst > wrote...

> > (Mike) wrote:

> > >Fletcher is an ass. He is a bully. Lots of people assist bullies
> > >because it is their way of avoiding being bullied. A terrible shame
> > >there are so many spineless, unscrupled people. But they abound.

> > Hey, I haven't "abounded" in years.

> Abound: to be present in large numbers or in great quantity : be prevalent

Good thing that people with severely impaired humor are less abundant,
less prevalent, less hereabouts, ain't too many of 'em, even.

--
ha