PDA

View Full Version : Re: All Apologies

LeBaron & Alrich
July 3rd 03, 08:24 AM
Aaron Householter > wrote:

> Pussie.

Is that the British spelling or something?

--
ha

Mike
July 4th 03, 03:03 PM
(LeBaron & Alrich) wrote in message >...
> Mike > wrote:
>
> > Whatever advice you have, given the option of the same
> > advice delivered in a polite manner, or it coming up through your ass
> > and out of your forward septic hole, I'll choose the polite manner.
>
> That's very gracious of you.

You and me we see eye to eye don't we:))

Mike http://www.mmeproductions.com

Rob Adelman
July 4th 03, 04:15 PM
Mike wrote:

> (LeBaron & Alrich) wrote in message >...
>
>>Mike > wrote:
>>

>>>Whatever advice you have, given the option of the same
>>>advice delivered in a polite manner, or it coming up through your ass
>>>and out of your forward septic hole, I'll choose the polite manner.
>>
>>That's very gracious of you.
>

> You and me we see eye to eye don't we:))

Geez, this thing still going on? Mike, you don't get to choose the
options, only between them. Reality check; the world ain't always polite.

b.t.w. we had a great time in Florida. Hot and muggy, but a little sweat
never killed anyone. The lines weren't too bad.

Anybody been on the rock and roll rollercoaster at MGM? Going though a
recording studio, old Teac 80-8 recorders, etc. weird. Records on the
walls. And then the ride with Aerosmith blasting. Almost lost my cookies
on that one. The speakers kept cutting out on the bumps and drops. My 8
year old pointed that out. Overall though, the Disney sound systems are
pretty impressive. Nice to be home..

-Rob Adelman