PDA

View Full Version : FS: Avalon 737, Spectrasonic 610, misc useful items. .

Balanceman
July 3rd 03, 05:11 AM
I am selling the following:

Avalon 737SP- You know about it and you've wanted one for a while. . .
buy this one. It's in great shape and has been used in a private
studio only. Tube pre, Great EQ and compression. Loved for two years,
now I'm switching gears . . . $1300/OBO

http://www.balanceman.com/photos/avalon737.JPG

Spectrasonic 610 Compressor/limiter- - controls like an 1176- tonally
agressive and fast fast fast!! loved on drums- feared on bass- capable
of naughty or nice. . . $650/OBO

http://www.balanceman.com/photos/Spectra 610.JPG

Datasync2 ADAT-MIDI converter/SMPTE read/write - Slave your computer
to your ADAT-
go to http://www.jlcooper.com for more info. $80/OBO

http://www.balanceman.com/photos/datasync.JPG

Neutrik 48pt. patchbay - balanced TRS 1/4" - normalled or not per row
w/ just a card flip over- $60/OBO

http://www.balanceman.com/photos/neutrik.JPG

Korg a3 guitar multi effects - the sound of YES the sound of the
eighties- the sound of the future (the way things have been going. .
..) lotsa good multi chains. . .$200/OBO

http://www.balanceman.com/photos/korg.JPG

Studio 19" equipment rack- custom wood - very nice! My woodshop buddy
made me several of these racks, I have 1 extra - big wheels!!!
$150/OBO

http://www.balanceman.com/photos/rack1.JPG
http://www.balanceman.com/photos/rack2.JPG

Please resonable offers only. No lowballers or complainers.
thanks.
JG
510-506-1400

http://www.balanceman.com