PDA

View Full Version : opinions on Truth Monitors TA-1(not Behringer')

Ron Florentine
July 2nd 03, 07:00 AM
I was just about to purchase Dynaudio BM6A monitors and someone told
me about Truth TA-1 monitors.There is not too much info on these
monitors sooooooo........I am looking for input about them and how
they compare to the Dynaudio BM6A. They are getting wonderful reviews
and waves just picked them up for distrubution.(truthaudio.com)

Kyle W. Harris
July 2nd 03, 03:28 PM
Ron,
I have mixed on Truth's and also Dynaudio. The Dynaudio's I have are
the PPM-2 (nearfield 2 way) which is no longer manufactured. My
impressions are that both sets of speakers are professional audio tools
with no clear "winner". Don't think you could go wrong with either one.
I have since upgraded to PMC AML-1's and if budget allowed, you might
take a listen to them.
Kyle Harris
PlayR Recording