PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Assistant Engineer Availible

BEC
July 2nd 03, 06:28 AM
I'm an established professional assistant engineer in Los Angeles
looking for work. I've been working as an assistant engineer on high
profile major label mixing and tracking sessions for about a year and a
half at a handful of the top studios around town. The studio I mainly
work out of now is kinda slow, so I'm looking for either more freelance
work or a staff position at a major studio around town. If you are
interested, contact me via my email and I can get you a resume. My
major skills are the SSL 9000J and K and I have great pro tools chops
for tracking and mixing.

Thanks for your consideration.

John D. Norten