PDA

View Full Version : Makie 1202 with ADAT

RussellC301
July 1st 03, 02:42 PM
I recently purchased an ADAT and have realized the weaknesses of my Behringer
MX802A mixer. I am now in the process of trying to find a used mixer that will
work well with it. I know (or at least think) that a Mackie 1202 will work
well with it. Does anyone have any other suggestions for a mixer that I can
find used that will work well with an ADAT. I am only 17 so I am on a tight
budget. I'm trying to get lucky and find these for around $100. If anyone can
offer some help I would greatly appreciate it.

Your Add Here!
July 1st 03, 07:15 PM
What do you want, a miracle? Stick with what you have.