PDA

View Full Version : Re: Colorado home studio for sale

Roger W. Norman
July 1st 03, 12:07 PM
With nine acres you could parcel out some land as long as it percs. That
might help if your dollars are hemoraging. Maybe start throwing small
festivals or something. When I was considering buying my parents farm of 28
acres, I had the whole thing planned out. Of course, the town's name has
some history. It's called Woodstock. Woodstock, VA, however! <g>

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681