PDA

View Full Version : Re: Update to my Graphical Room Mode Calculator

Roger W. Norman
July 1st 03, 02:17 AM
Does it have an automatic Real Trap estimator? It should pop up and tell
you how many of each you need to tame the room! <g> I did download it but I
haven't tried it yet. Don't think I want to know about my room until I get
this country album done.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681

"Ethan Winer" <ethan at ethanwiner dot com> wrote in message
> Folks,
>
> The final version of my Graphical Room Mode Calculator is now on my site:
>
> www.ethanwiner.com/MODECALC.EXE
>
> Several people have suggested improvements, which I have incorporated, and
> instructions are now included along with a tutorial explaining room modes.
>
> --Ethan

Ethan Winer
July 1st 03, 02:48 PM
Roger,

> Does it have an automatic Real Trap estimator? <

Ha ha .. no.

> I did download it but I haven't tried it yet. <

Be sure to read the online manual. It explains room modes and why they
matter (and why they don't too).

--Ethan